[TYPO3-mvc] CollectionValidator.php in 6.2.x

Johannes C. Schulz - EnzephaloN IT-Solutions info at enzephalon.de
Fri Aug 22 08:21:04 CEST 2014

Hello Helmut

Thanks for your reply.
The data type of my model is \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\ObjectStorage<\EnzephaloN\Psoabilling\Domain\Model\Band>

But looking to the error-trace doesn't call my data as faulty! Before commenting out one by one the trace shows the following data as faulty (NULL) instead of array:

relatedFiles
media
falMediaNonPreview
contentElements