[TYPO3-mvc] Caching problem with start page content rendered through an Extbase Extension

Felix Nagel info at felixnagel.com
Sun Apr 27 23:57:40 CEST 2014

Hey Helmut,

thanks for your help! The link is very helpful to have a better understanding why this setup is a problem without proper configuration.
Besides I'm now able to reproduce the issue (at least without realurl) in my local environment which helps a lot ;-)

I've added my plugin parameters to cHashRequiredParameters and set pageNotFoundOnCHashError = 1. When now calling a link with wrong cHash a 404 is thrown.

When no cHash (parameter missing) or an empty cHash (...&cHash=) is set I would expect a 404 to be thrown too but the correct page for the given parameters is shown. I would assume that adding the given parameters to cHashRequiredParameters prevents TYPO3 from caching the current request (with missing / empty cHash) or even throw a 404 (depending on pageNotFoundOnCHashError). But it seems the rendered content is cached because when now calling the page without any parameters I still receive the same content as before.

Is it expected that an empty or missing cHash parameter does not trigger a 404? Or did I miss something regarding how the caching works?

Kind regards
Felix