[TYPO3-mvc] Pagination additional parameters

Jakub Zembala jakub.zembala at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 18:14:53 CEST 2013

Hello Thomas,
once again thanks for advice. When i turn-on Debug mode, i see, that i have error in my (new) pagination template. When i fixed it, I saw the right pagination. :)

Now is the question number two: how can i put into pagination links additional arguments (search filter) ? When i doing this in that way : http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-typo3v4mvc/2011-October/010500.html
The TYPO3 returns an error:
" Argument "filter" was not registered.
TYPO3\CMS\Fluid\Core\Parser\Exception thrown in file
/....../public_html/typo3/sysext/fluid/Classes/Core/Parser/TemplateParser.php in line 529." - i think this is obvious, but how can a add this parameter to pagination widget ?

As I say before, i have classes copy:
PaginateController.php - http://pastebin.com/d3Nvby3d
PaginateViewHelper.php - http://pastebin.com/jwfzbbzJ
Index.html - http://pastebin.com/2M6VMbAB