[TYPO3-mvc] Rendering sys_category in a plugins flexform

Jan Kornblum jan.kornblum at gmx.de
Thu Oct 17 13:58:50 CEST 2013

Hi Newsgroup,

sorry for the many posts regarding sys_category. Its integration into
the core is really a great feature, but (at least for me) there is to
less documentation about it. Who has developed this feature or where to
get more information about it? This newsgroup doesn't seem to be read
by the developers of sys_category... I'm aware that the core developers
cannot spent much time answering each question here, but without
getting more information nobody in here will be able to e.g. update the
wiki pages...

Now my question: Is it possible to integrate the category tree
selection into a plugins flexform? I mean the rendering output like
makeCategorizable() does, to be able to select certain categories in a
plugin configuration and access them later from inside a controller?

Kind regards, Jan