[TYPO3-mvc] Re: Repository in CommandController class not working properly

Klaus Hörmann klaus.hoermann at world-direct.at
Fri Mar 29 13:43:24 CET 2013

Thanks for your answer

I could overwrite the findall() method, but I dont see why to do that. I should work out of the box.
I'm not sure if i understand your hint "initialize your typoscript and create a page-object".

I dont understand, why the findall() and deleteall() methods dont work here. I would like to know how to configure my plugin, so that these methods work (as they do in an action controller).

Thanks
Klaus