[TYPO3-mvc] How to sort objectstorage

Thomas Mammitzsch thomas at visualworx.de
Thu Mar 28 14:34:40 CET 2013

hi,

i'm not sure if i get it right.
Wouldn't it be?

Notepad <-> Company m:n
Company <-> Tag m:n

Then you iterate over each company of the Notepad and store the tag f.e.
in an array at runtime if it not already exists in that array. After
that you can sort that array and return it. like that:

class Notepad {
public function getTags() {
     $tags = array();
     foreach($this->getCompanies() as $company) {
        foreach($company->getTags() as $tag) {
            if(!in_array($tag, $tags) {
             array_push($tags, $tag)

     //do some sorting