[TYPO3-mvc] How to sort objectstorage

Stefan Kruse besucher80 at gmx.de
Thu Mar 28 12:27:34 CET 2013

Hi Thomas,

i think so easy ist in my case not. I try to explain. I have an notepad
extension. There I can save companies on a notepad. For every company on a
notepad I can save tags. Maybe my database relation is not correct, I have a
m:n relation (notepad:tag). Now I need all Tags where all companies are used
with, to make a navigation with all tags. For this case, atm, I retrieve all
companies on the notepad from repository, and get the tags. Then I store
them in the objectStorage. The problem here is, that the sorting of the
objectStorage is like:

company1 => Tag1
company1 => Tag2
company2 => Tag1
company2 => Tag2
company2 => Tag3

But I need it sorted by name like Tag1, Tag2, Tag3 etc.

Maybe you or someone knows a better way how to make a tag system. Like I say
maybe I can make my database relation better?

Thanks Stefan