[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase AJAX API

Ludwig Rafelsberger ludwig.rafelsberger at gmx.at
Mon Mar 11 00:30:35 CET 2013

Hi Philipp,

> …I found a few examples for typo3 and Ajax…
I'll throw another one in the ring (found no links to a one-spot
documentation :-/). But although this is just another st***d example
you might have a look at it, because…
> but i dont want to register many pagetypes and stuff…
> so it would be nice to implement a general ajax service…
…this example was made to do just that. It uses eID mechanism and a
simple AjaxController. And it's (mostly) namespaced, built on TYPO3 6.0.

Actually, I did a short introduction to Extbase/AJAX on a previous
TUGI*  meeting in which I use a Controller based on the Extbase
ActionController that handles all the AJAX stuff (Here: 1 action ;-).
Nice thing is, you can depend on all of Extbase's magic while still not
beeing page-dependent (keep this in mind when missing TypoScript
Template settings :D)
This AJAX example also uses the pt_extbase extension for eID handling,
because I wasn't clever enough to bootstrap the whole giant…
Last thing: It's a GIT archive including database dumps at each
project step. Intended as sort of "development steps slideshow".

Anyways, here it is: http://netztechniker.at/download/tugi2.tar.gz

Hope this helps a little, just drop me a line if you need some hints.

Cheers, Ludwig
---
*TUGI: TYPO3 User Group Innsbruck