[TYPO3-mvc] Extension "news". Using custom fields.

Jost Baron Jost.Baron at gmx.de
Fri Mar 8 18:07:13 CET 2013

Hi!

You class definition looks ok, except that the classname should be
"Tx_WedoExtendnews_Domain_Model_News", but that does not matter in this
case.

Did you create the file
"///EXT:wedo_extendnews/Resources/Private/extend-news.txt/" with
"Domain/Model/News" as content?
After installing your extension and clearing the cache, is there a file
"/typo3temp/Cache/Code/cache_phpcode//Domain_Model_News.php"/?/

Regards,
Jost