[TYPO3-mvc] Re: Extension "news". Using custom fields.

Enrique Moreno enriquemorenotent at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 17:22:00 CET 2013

I've followed the steps but it's not working. I think the underscores are playing tricks on me. Could you check my code?

The new field is "tx_wedoextendnews_location"
The extension key of my extension is "wedo_extendnews"

This is News.php:

<?php
        class Tx_wedoextendnews_Domain_Model_News extends Tx_News_Domain_Model_News {

                /**
                * @var string
                */
                protected $txWedoextendNewsLocation;

                public function getTxWedoextendnewsLocation() {
                        return $this->txWedoextendNewsLocation;
                }
                public function getWedoextendnewsLocation() {
                        return $this->txWedoextendNewsLocation;

?>