[TYPO3-mvc] Create multiple objects with one form using fluid

"Søren Andersen" hacksaw at zpeed.dk
Fri Mar 8 12:01:18 CET 2013

Hello,

For my registration plugin, my users need to register different things on
the same date.

Which thing the registration is about is stored in the variable $type, the
only other thing that needs to be registered is a quantity.

Now I could make $type into a select box in fluid, and let the user follow
this flow:
Create registration action -> Choose a type and input a quantity -> Submit
the form -> Go to create new and repeat for every registration

But because there are not that many types, I would rather do the following:
Create registration action -> Display a list of types with an inputbox for
quantity for each -> Submit form

This saves the user several reloads of the form pr. day. But how do I go
about doing this with Fluid? Do I have to rewrite the fluid form
viewhelper in order to handle this or does anyone have a creative
suggestion?

Sincerely,
Søren Andersen