[TYPO3-mvc] Flexform Display Condition for switchableControllerActions

Frans Saris franssaris at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 10:34:56 CEST 2013

Hi Stefan,

What version of typo3 are you using?

You can use the condition to hide/show sheets. Maby you can post some more
of the flexform then it's easyer to assist?

When you use te value of an other sheet you have to use the complete value
path, sheet.value_key

Gr. Frans
Op 30 jun. 2013 00:44 schreef "Daniel Siepmann" <daniel.siepmann at typo3.org>
het volgende: