[TYPO3-mvc] Flexform Display Condition for switchableControllerActions

Daniel Siepmann daniel.siepmann at typo3.org
Sun Jun 30 00:44:25 CEST 2013

Hello Stefan,

here is an example on Github: https://gist.github.com/pogosheep/5892990
There you can find an example for the condition:

    <displayCond>FIELD:switchableControllerActions:=:Product->details</displayCond>

This worked for me, So perhaps the code around is wrong or there is a
bug. In this case, which TYPO3 do you use? My example works for 4.7.
As you can see in the example you can even write displayCond for whole
sheets inside <TCEforms>

--
Daniel Siepmann
TYPO3 Editorial Team Co-Leader