[TYPO3-mvc] Documentation

Jan Kornblum jan.kornblum at gmx.de
Thu Jun 27 10:30:36 CEST 2013

Hi Daniel,

> After a few hours of searching TYPO3 related sites I am a little bit
> disappointed. Everywhere I found a little bit of everything but nothing. Most
> of the docs, examples or snippets are based on older releases or are
> specified examples. Link targets aren't available anymore [1] and so on.

+1

Even the mittwald example (great that mittwald offers something like
this) or the examples from the extbase book (rau, kurfürst) didn't work
for me out of the box when i've started with extbase (some months
ago)... It helped me much more to build an own extension while looking
on some codeparts from the non-working examples...

> I just can guess what the current extbase is capable of (do I need to check
> the previous changelogs, like Helmut Hummel [2] to get an overview of the
> features available in current 6.1 release?).

+1

And the typo3v4mvc group sometimes seems to be a little bit to silent,
too (please don't hate me for this). Some things seem to be written
down nowhere, so what is left instead of asking the mvc group?

Regards, Jan