[TYPO3-mvc] Extension Builder and realtions

Sven Hofacker info at ho-it.de
Sun Jun 23 20:25:51 CEST 2013

Hi Anja,

many thanks for your example!!

I use Typo3 6.0 an if i use prependOptionLabel i get the message "Argument
"prependOptionLabel" was not registered"
Without this option, the select field is empty.
I use the debugging
"\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\DebuggerUtility::var_dump($agencies);" in the
Controller .. and in the frontEnd i see the agencies but the select field
is empty :-(

Sven