[TYPO3-mvc] Extension Builder and realtions

Anja Leichsenring aleichsenring at ab-softlab.de
Sun Jun 23 10:35:18 CEST 2013

Hi Sven,

inside your controller, you need to retrieve all the agencies from the
persistence and pass them to the view. Then you can create there a
selectfield. I give an (untested) example:

Controller:
namespace Vendor\Extension\Controller;
class CustomerController ... {
	/**
	 * @var \Vendor\Extension\Domain\Repository\CustomerRepository
	 * @inject
	 */
	protected customerRepository;

	/**
	 * @var \Vendor\Extension\Domain\Repository\AgencyRepository
	 * @inject
	 */
	protected agencyRepository;

	public function newAction() {
		$agencies = $this->agencyRepository->findAll();
		$this->view->assign('agencies', $agencies);

Template Customer/New.html:
<f:form action="create" object="customer">
	<f:form.select property="agency" options="{agencies}"
prependOptionLabel="please select" />
</f:form>

I hope that helps
Anja