[TYPO3-mvc] Listmodule and copying of records with relations

Jan Kornblum jan.kornblum at gmx.de
Tue Jun 18 15:44:36 CEST 2013

Hi group,

sorry for the crosspost in the german list...

The following relations are given:

A <-1:n-> B <-n:1-> C

I've modified the TCA to be able to access each relation "from both
sides" (tables). In other words, to be able to do something like
A-Object->getB-Objects() and vice versa B-Object->getA-Object() in
extbase.

Now when copying a A-record in list module, all related B-records are
copied, too. The same happens when copying a C-record. Can this
behaviour be prevented? And is this the way it should behave at all?

I've already tried to change "config->type" from "inline" to "select"
for A and C, but this doesn't make any difference...

When copying B-records instead, neither A-records nor C-records are
copied, which is fine.

Kind regards, Jan