[TYPO3-mvc] filter for frontend user in isValid validator

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Mon Jan 14 18:24:05 CET 2013

Hi Domi,

> What is now correct? And one more question, in my sql output there was nothing spoken of pid, but I haven't set it up. Which is the correct spot for telling config.tx_extbase.persistence.classes.TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Domain\Model\FrontendUser the storage pid?

Here's where I have to give up - I haven't got enough experience with 6.0 to know that :/

I know that in most cases you must use double backslashes when defining these class names - but I don't know if that applies in TS (the SQL query dump, though, appears to know and use the proper formatted class name).

Cheers,
Claus