[TYPO3-mvc] filter for frontend user in isValid validator

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 18:13:17 CET 2013

Hi Claus,

> This really is vital information when upgrading to 6.0!

Ok, now I thought it would work, but apparently not...

The value inside of my typoscript is:
config.tx_extbase.persistence.classes.TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Domain\Model\FrontendUser.mapping.recordType
= TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Domain\Model\FrontendUser

But the sql output brings:
TYPO3\\CMS\\Extbase\\Domain\\Model\\FrontendUser

What is now correct? And one more question, in my sql output there was
nothing spoken of pid, but I haven't set it up. Which is the correct
spot for telling
config.tx_extbase.persistence.classes.TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Domain\Model\FrontendUser
the storage pid?

Thanks again,

Dominic