[TYPO3-mvc] Repository does not save added objects

Patrick Schriner patrick.schriner at diemedialen.de
Thu Feb 28 16:22:40 CET 2013

If you are not in an extbase action context, you have to call the
persistence managers persistAll() method yourself. Just adding an object
to a repository won't suffice.

Look at:
http://forum.typo3.org/index.php?t=msg&th=193893&goto=672993&#msg_672993

(in german, short version in english; All using < 6.0 non-namespaced
classes):

// get an ObjectManager first
$objectManager =
t3lib_div::makeInstance('Tx_Extbase_Object_ObjectManager');

// get persistence manager
$persistenceManager =
$objectManager->get('Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Manager');

// injection will work now, when we use the object manager and not
makeInstance
$eventRepository =
$objectManager->get('Tx_WrCalendar_Domain_Repository_EventRepository');
// or add, doesn't matter
$eventRepository->update($event);

// persist!
$persistenceManager->persistAll(); // ...und jetzt ist auch das Feld

--
Patrick Schriner