[TYPO3-mvc] Re: Repository does not save added objects

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Thu Feb 28 16:08:01 CET 2013

I see no way to do this...

My scenario:
I hook into TCEmain

When a certain record is created i want to analyse it (its an abstract setting) it create many conrete records in an other table.

more clearly:
i have:
irregularOccasions (concret)
yearlyOccasions (abstract)
regularOccasions (very abstract)

You can set up as many of those occasions as you want in the backend. When you save a regular occasion (for example) i hook into the process and want to calculate the concrete irregularOccasions of it and save them in the database to.

Thats all...
No - i start in the TCEmain Hook.
My first try was a simple static call
\Vendor\Extension\Service\OccasionService::createTemporaryOccasions($table,$id);

There i get the settings from my regularOccasion (some are inherited - time, event-relation) and create a new IrregularOccasion. So far so good.

Then i just want to add this irregularOccasion to my IrregularOccasionRepository, BUT IT DOES NOT PERSIST!!!!!

I am really brainfucked so badly by TYPO3, but i have to make this shit work... can just anyone please give me a little hint here?

kind regards