[TYPO3-mvc] Accessing setup information in a hook

Daniel Siepmann daniel.siepmann at typo3.org
Sat Feb 16 22:00:04 CET 2013

I tired it once inside a command controller and solved it this way:
           protected function initializeExportProductsCommand() {
            $configurationManager = $this->objectManager->get(
'Tx_Extbase_Configuration_ConfigurationManager' );
            /* @var $configurationManager
Tx_Extbase_Configuration_ConfigurationManager */
            $this->settings = $configurationManager->getConfiguration(
Tx_Extbase_Configuration_ConfigurationManagerInterface::CONFIGURATION_TYPE_FRAMEWORK,
'tx_extkey', 'pluginkey' ) );

Of course you have to define the plugin.
I think there is another way but don't know.

--
Daniel Siepmann
TYPO3 Editorial Team Co-Leader

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!