[TYPO3-mvc] Accessing setup information in a hook

Daniel Siepmann daniel.siepmann at typo3.org
Sat Feb 16 18:26:36 CET 2013

Just an idea. You are in backend mode. So you need to make your
settings available in the backend.
Do so by adding

module.tx_extkey < plugin.tx_extkey

Additionally I think extbase will just grab the setup from the first
root page. So you have to add this config to the rootpage.
Don't know if all these information are right. Just test and give feedback.

--
Daniel Siepmann
TYPO3 Editorial Team Co-Leader

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!