[TYPO3-mvc] Set hidden field to 0

Stefan Kruse besucher80 at gmx.de
Mon Feb 11 07:50:36 CET 2013

Hello and good morning,

I try to explain my problem again better.
I have a registration form. Once you have registered, you will be hidden in
the database created and gets a confirmation link will be sent. Only when
you click this link in the email, the user should be made visible. Now to my
question: How can I put in my Extbase extension out the hidden field to 0?
Seeking only using the tokens to users, then set to 0 Hidden and do an
update. Here's the code:

$ user = $ this-> repo-> findByToken ($ token);
$ user-> setHidden (0);
$ this-> repo-> update ($ user);

But this has had no success, it is not changed. Why can not. Does the
principle not or am I wrong?

Would be nice if someone could give me a tip.

Thanks for the help
Stefan