[TYPO3-mvc] Unify key for request (tx_myextension not tx_myextension_piX)

Hendrik Nadler nadler at simplethings.de
Thu Aug 8 09:36:50 CEST 2013

Hi,

i have 2 short questions:

1) Is it possible (i have in mind, that it works, but cant find the answer anywhere now) to unify the key for the request  for all plugins of an extension, so the arguments are somekind re-usable? Simple expamle: not tx_myext_pi1 and tx_myext_pi2, but tx_myext for all plugins.

2) Would (1) help me, if i want to send an object (PPO, generated by a fluid form) from pluginA on pageA to pluginB to pageB? Example: Search-Form on pageA sends searchRequest object to pageB. The problem is: the searchRequest must be validated on pageA (and pageB?). I hope you can see & solve my - hopefully - simple problem.

Thx a lot & regards, Hendirk