[TYPO3-mvc] [TYPO3-mvc, FLUID] Pass object through Forms

David Greiner davidgreiner at gmx.net
Thu Aug 8 08:27:01 CEST 2013

Hi! I am currently developing a little cart extension with a multistep checkout. This article [1] is imho very helpful.

At the end you have to set the single properties to a new empty model of what you want to persist.

Maybe something like that:
$modelFromSession = <<some-object-you-have-stored-in-the-session>>
$newModel = ...makeInstance('your\\domain\\model');
$newModel->setPropertyOne($modelFromSession->getPropertyOne());

Maybe you are able to do this more dynamically, e.g. with magic getters and setters to fill $newModel dynamically with properties existing in both models.

[1] http://www.derhansen.de/2013/05/typo3-extbase-own-validators-and-multi.html?m=1

KR, david.