[TYPO3-mvc] if condition IN

chris Wolff chris at connye.com
Wed Aug 7 16:37:38 CEST 2013

Hi Dominik

what about this->

$myArray = explode(',',$myCommaSeperatedList);

$this->view->assign('myArray',$myArray);

regards chris

2013/8/7 Dominik Tome <dominik.tome at gmx.at>:
> Hey Guys ...
>
> i have an Extension, where i choose some Data in form of a Select in
> Flexforms.
> This data gets saved as an comma seperated List  with the uid's of the Data.
>
> Now i have to render everey Data in Frontend.
> Is there any possibility to make a conditon like "{reference.uid} IN
> {settings.selection}"?
>
> Or is there a Way to save the UID's in an Array instead of a comma seperated
> string?
>
> I dind't find an answer yet, so i hope, somebody can help me ...
>
> If i have to do some coding - i would be happy, if someone could tell me,
> what i have to do ...
>
> Thx for your help,
>
> dominik.tome

christian wolff - webdeveloper, tech-loving geek and typo3 enthusiast
telefon: +49 30 347 244 88
mobil:  +49 179 49 44 758
email: chris at connye.com
adresse: friedelstraße 31 - 12047 berlin

xing-profil: http://www.xing.com/profile/Christian_Wolff43
google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/115669673917212236875/posts?hl=de
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1stMachine
flattr: https://flattr.com/profile/1stmachine