[TYPO3-mvc] if condition IN

Dominik Tome dominik.tome at gmx.at
Wed Aug 7 11:09:01 CEST 2013

Hey Guys ...

i have an Extension, where i choose some Data in form of a Select in Flexforms.
This data gets saved as an comma seperated List  with the uid's of the Data.

Now i have to render everey Data in Frontend.
Is there any possibility to make a conditon like "{reference.uid} IN {settings.selection}"?

Or is there a Way to save the UID's in an Array instead of a comma seperated string?

I dind't find an answer yet, so i hope, somebody can help me ...

If i have to do some coding - i would be happy, if someone could tell me, what i have to do ...

Thx for your help,

dominik.tome