[TYPO3-mvc] Get content From parent Element.

Denis demonking at hotmail.de
Mon Apr 29 15:18:32 CEST 2013

Hello Community,

 i have googled the last 2 days, but haven't found anything with this problem.

I have written an Extbase Extension and it ist near finish, but i have a problem.

You can create Entry's and show it on different pages.

Entry Attributes:

-title
-description
-entryimage

So, when i create my Entry with the default Language, i fill all elements.
No, i create a Second Langugage of the same Entry.

I works fine and show me, what i want.

The image which is selected is, from the default language.

But how can i show it in the fluid template?
Everytime i try it, the imagebox is empty.

My Repository :

// Entry -> Entrytype is an n:m relation
public function findAllEntry($type){
        $query = $this->createQuery();
        $query->matching($query->like('Entry.type',$type));
        return $query->execute();
    }

My template:

<f:layout name="default" />
<f:section name="content">
    <f:for each="{Entrys}" as="EntryList">
        <f:for each="{EntryList}" as="Entry">
            <f:if condition="{Entry}">
            <f:then>
                    <f:if condition="{Entry.image}">
                    <f:then>
                    <f:image src="{imageFolder}/{Entry.image}" alt="Entry Bild" maxWidth="150m" />
                    </f:then>
                    </f:if>
            </f:then>
            </f:if>
        </f:for>
    </f:for>
</f:section>

My TCA of the Image:

'entry_image' => array(
            'exclude' => 0,
            'label' => 'LLL:EXT:testextension/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_db.xml:testextension_domain_model_entry.entry_image',
            'config' => array(
                'type' => 'group',
                'internal_type' => 'file',
                'uploadfolder' => 'uploads/testextension',
                'show_thumbs' => 1,
                'size' => 5,
                'allowed' => $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['GFX']['imagefile_ext'],
                'disallowed' => '',
            ),

Hope someone could help :/

Sorry for my English, at the moment it is not so good, but i'm still learning.

Greetz

Denis