[TYPO3-mvc] FLUID cannot find my widget

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Fri Apr 26 23:01:02 CEST 2013

On 23.04.13 20:24, Sy Moen wrote:
> Well, I could not figure out how to make the 6.x version naming conventions (namespaces) work. Is there a good example of a non-core extension that uses the 6.x format?

Make sure to add the vendor when registering the plugin like that:

\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility::configurePlugin(
	'SyMoen.' . $_EXTKEY,

also:

\SyMoen\Flickrimages\Classes\ViewHelpers\Widget\Controller\FlickrPaginateController

would make the autoloader to look into the folder:

flickerimages/Classes/Classes/ViewHelpers ...

"Classes" is never in the namespace, just remove it from there:

\SyMoen\Flickrimages\ViewHelpers\Widget\Controller\FlickrPaginateController

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel