[TYPO3-mvc] Could not ultimately dispatch the request after 101 iterations

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Mon Apr 22 11:04:59 CEST 2013

Very annoying thing. On my dev project i dont get this error, live i do. Only in one action and @dontvalidate $param is set. No difference in the files. I checked all properties, placed those annotations, tried @ignorevalidation, increased the ini setting max_input_nesting_level to 100, cleared all caches, removed everything in typo3temp but i still get this exception.

What other reasons can cause this?