[TYPO3-mvc] fe_users object has reference to translated objects

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 07:57:43 CEST 2013

Hello everybody,

I have a little problem with the render of my model data:

I extended the fe_users with a reation to travelType.

Client (fe_users)
   - travelType

On my profile page I translated all labels to my specific languages, the
travelType records are translated as well.

On L=0 {client.travelType.name} is the german default language. On L=4 I
get the same default language label. I guess, because the fe_users is
not an translated record.

Does anyone has a quick solution for this?

Thanks,
Dominic