[TYPO3-mvc] Re: Performance and Caching

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Tue Apr 2 15:39:27 CEST 2013

Hi, thanks for your answers.

Yea i allready recognized that the USER_INT objects make my website slow, but you simply CANT cache a plugin which shows dynamic data, has pagings, forms to filter the results etc... or do i miss something?

And the caching configuration... if i try to extend the memcache usage to other parts like
cache_core, fluid_template, cache_typo3dbbackend_tablecolumns....
i get errors, can i find a complete manual for the caching framework? With examples for all different sections. I want to use memcache as much as possible, the project is pretty big and the server got much power so i want to use that to increase performance.

How does i use standalone views, do you have a link or something for me?

thanks and kind regards
Philipp