[TYPO3-mvc] Performance and Caching

Henjo Hoeksma | Stylence me at henjohoeksma.nl
Tue Apr 2 11:47:07 CEST 2013

Hi Phillip,

first things first: I read you have problems with the cache_hash. This is
the thing you will absolutely want to work properly.

Use the admPanel to find out which objects on your page are the slowest and
try to optimise those.

Using uncached plugins (USER_INT) objects will slow down your page
rendering tremendously. If your project relies heavily on this I would
suggest loading those instances using an ajax call and render the rest of
the view cached (i.e. you can cache the rendered view using memcached). I
understood using standalone view is lot's faster than the normal view
rendering, so you might want to try that too.

Happy performance boosting!

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.