[TYPO3-mvc] Equivalent of tslib_pibase->cObj in FE controller?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Apr 1 17:31:15 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I'm facing a situation where I would need to know the information about
the current tt_content record in an Extbase FE controller. Think of
something like the RECORDS object, where you want to filter out the
current content object to avoid it being called recursively.

If it were a pibase'd plugin, I would look into tslib_pibase->cObj->data
and get the "uid" from there. Is there anything similar in an Extbase
plugin? Anywhere I can get the corresponding tt_content's record
information from?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter