[TYPO3-mvc] mm relation database query with extbase over 3 tables

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 08:12:11 CEST 2013

Hello,

I try to set up a correct database query with follwing setup:

Client
   -- tags (mm relation to news tags)

News
  -- tags (mm relation to news tags)

Tag
   mm relation to news

Now I want to get all clients, which have a news tag relation and where
the news is not older than 1 day.

Inside the ClientRepository I tried now around but don't find a solution
of how this would be written. In the end I would use a 'statement' but
would like to know if its possible with the path writing like:

$query->greaterThan('tags.tx_news_domain_model_news_tag_mm.uid_foreign
(....)

Does anyone know how to do it?

Thanks,
Dominic