[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase / ViewHelper disable caching?

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Fri Sep 14 12:12:05 CEST 2012

Hi Gabriel,

You're thinking about this all wrong.

A cached output does not render the ViewHelpers every time, it stores HTML already built. This is why you must use USER_INT to make the template render every time. You can make chunks of cached output inside an uncached extension but not the other way around. If the parent is cached then the child is not asked to render.

The solution is to use USER_INT and manually cache the parts you want cached. The other way is backwards ;)

Cheers,
Claus