[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase / ViewHelper disable caching?

Gabriel Kaufmann | Typoworx info at typoworx.de
Thu Sep 13 18:19:17 CEST 2012

Hello Philipp,

> Include the extbase plugin as USER_INT.
Umm... well that would be a solution. But it's not very handy to force
the whole plugin to be uncached then? For the "usual" piBase programming
every programmer would say that's an absolute "no go". I don't think
it's a good way to do it now.

I hoped for one of these cases to "cleanly" solve this issue:

 1. Have a property or method inside my viewHelper-Class to avoid caching
 2. Have a viewHelper-Block that will enforce non-cached processing for
    every fluid-tag/viewHelpers inside the block.

    f.e: <f:nonCached> .... some viewhelpers .... </f:nonCached>

Best regards
Gabriel