[TYPO3-mvc] Using repositories in eID script

Felix Nagel lists at felixnagel.com
Wed Oct 10 10:42:36 CEST 2012

Am 09.10.2012 18:04, schrieb Claus Due:
> Did you check the usual TS pitfalls that could cause framework/plugin configuration to not be available? Include/set in all root templates.
Whayt exactly do you think of? StoragePid is set, anything else? Im not
sure if this is relevant as the eID is not aware of the TS, isnt it?

> Do you do manual PersistenceManager->persistAll (since there is no framework shutdown being performed when in eID)?
I do, but my script wont run to this point as the first setMethod /
propertyMapper usage fails.

> Dumb question, but did you remember to connectDB from the eID?
Yes. I'm working on a SOAP client / server and my only way to debug
anything is using devlog which will only work when connecting the DB.

> Another dumb question, are there any hints in the error log (and devlog too, recommend you enable that)
No nothing. It just fails silently.

Thanks for your feedback and your help. Any more ideas?

--
Regards
Felix Nagel