[TYPO3-mvc] Using repositories in eID script

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Tue Oct 9 18:04:48 CEST 2012

Hi Felix,

> I was not able to get this working. My set methods fail and propertyManager (in order to add, replace objects) wont work too.

Did you check the usual TS pitfalls that could cause framework/plugin configuration to not be available? Include/set in all root templates.

Do you do manual PersistenceManager->persistAll (since there is no framework shutdown being performed when in eID)?

Dumb question, but did you remember to connectDB from the eID?

Another dumb question, are there any hints in the error log (and devlog too, recommend you enable that)

Cheers,
Claus