[TYPO3-mvc] extbase storagePid on CLI

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Wed May 30 18:46:34 CEST 2012

Hello,

are you sure this works?

I've tried these:

	plugin.tx_myext.persistence.storagePid = 1,2,3
	plugin.tx_myext_plugin.persistence.storagePid = 1,2,3

In the end my repositories, which are called
inside the command controller, don't find any
objects - but if I set this, it works:

	config.tx_extbase.persistence.storagePid = 1,2,3

I don't add new records, I need the storagePid
only for reading records - I have table mappings
too, but I would not need them, because the name
of the tables are automatically mapped to the classes.

Any ideas on this? I think it's a bit odd to use
"config.tx_extbase.persistence" to set the storage
page for a single command controller.

Thanks a lot,
Thomas