[TYPO3-mvc] extbase storagePid on CLI

kopfstand_Sören Kracker s.kracker at kopfstand-mail.de
Wed May 30 10:01:59 CEST 2012

This should be set for module if it's a module. At least I didn't set
any module settings for my command controller.
I've set this for my command controller:

plugin.tx_myext_abc {
     persistence.storagePid = {$pids.abcstorage}
     persistence.classes {
         Tx_Myext_Domain_Model_Abcd {
             newRecordStoragePid = {$pids.abcstorage}

Do you add new records? Do you have a mapping for a table?