[TYPO3-mvc] indexed_search in TYPO3 4.7 and extbase-fluid

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Fri May 4 11:34:05 CEST 2012

Hello,

I just try to get indexed_search to work in the new 4.7 version. Is
there anywhere where I have to say that I want to use the extbase
version? The manual on typo3.org is uncomplete with this new chapter.

I always get an error if I do a search:
There is no entry in the $TCA array for the table "index_config". This
means that the function enableFields() is called with an invalid table
name as argument.

Indexed_search is running and I look for an extbase/fluid version, how
to integrate it into my template as a static content element. I enabled
the mysql version, but also any documentation is missing, or maybe its
working if I get rid of the error message.

Thanks!

Dominic