[TYPO3-mvc] Widget LinkViewHelper with Ajax from PaginateViewHelper

Claus Fassing claus at fassing.eu
Fri May 4 14:09:50 CEST 2012

Hello,

the PaginateViewHelper using the Widget LinkViewHelper and this one got
the attribute "ajax".
I just try this out. Set ajax="true" and put typeNum 7076 configuration
to my setup.
Include the static template "Default Ajax Configuration (fluid)".

The result is, the requested content will download as a file. Of course,
there is no implementation to process this request.

Do I miss something from configuration ?
Or is this not yet a full implemented feature ?

Regards,

Claus