[TYPO3-mvc] Antw: Re: be_user code login in frontend plugin

Uwe Trotzek trotzek at citeq.de
Tue Jun 26 10:58:21 CEST 2012

Hi Philipp,

thank's for your help.

My plan is to write a REST API (which is implementet as an frontend plugin,
with an additional secure layer et cetera) to manipulate extension data. The
manipulation of the data should not be stored in the live workspace but in a
draft modus which can be reviewed by a chiefeditor for special purposes.

The only way to implement this write now is to use cmdmap, I think. If I use
cmdmap in the frontend, I need an active be_user session of course. I think
it can not work. It was a bad idea. :(

Now I'm using extbase (repository) to manipulate my extension data. It works
but I don't have the workspace functionality :-( To implement the workspace
functionality by myself is too hard for me. ;-)

Greetz Uwe

>>> Philipp Gampe<philipp.gampe at typo3.org> 24.06.2012 21:20 >>>
Hi Uwe,

Uwe Trotzek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is there a way to init $GLOBALS['BE_USER'] via code in a
frontend‑plugin?

> I know this is not very typical, but I don't know a better solution.

Maybe you should look into this extension:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/simulatebe

> I'm trying to use the T3 Workspace function in one of my frontend
> plugins and this is why i'm working with process_datamap. cmd_map needs
> a logged in be_user to work. I thought i could work like the
> _cli_scheduler does and work as a special _my_user or something like
this.

> I dont't know how to use workspaces with extbase (for writing data). Is
> there a way?

You want to write to a workspace or to a live version of a record?

Cheers
‑‑
Philipp Gampe – PGP‑Key 0AD96065 – TYPO3 UG Bonn/Köln
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!