[TYPO3-mvc] Infinite loop validation although dontvalidate is set

Mark Kuiphuis typo3 at markyourweb.com
Mon Jun 25 06:06:20 CEST 2012

On 29/08/11 7:26 PM, Oliver Wand wrote:

> Yes of course :-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Oliver
>

> Am 29.08.11 11:25, schrieb Marc Bastian Heinrichs:
>
>> Cleared cache after adding?
>>

>> Best
>> Marc Bastian

I know this is already an old thread, but I was struggling with exactly
the same.

I had an InfiniteLoop Exception, but the @dontvalidate was set.

After hours of searching I finally found the solution.

Extbase doesn't recognize the comment section when the first line of the
comment only has one asterisk. Having two asterisks there, solved it for
me (the plugin.tx_ext.features.rewrittenPropertyManager = 0 still needs
to apply though)

/* <-- Extbase doesn't recognize it
/** <-- does make Extbase recognize it

/**
  * editAction
  *
  * @param Tx_Ext_Domain_Model_Member $member
  * @return string Form for editing the frontend user
  * @dontvalidate $member
  */
public function editAction(Tx_Ext_Domain_Model_Member $member = NULL) {

Cheers, Mark