[TYPO3-mvc] How to implement Extbase RESTful Webservice

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Wed Jun 20 01:26:41 CEST 2012

Hi Uwe,

as it is you can use extbase to handle the HTTP response based on it's
arguments.
You could write another layer to bring in some extra security that maps
some post vars for example to default extbase arguments - but it isn't
strictly necessary.

First of all you should really think on how you want to give 'the other
side' access. What are the methods you want to use? (REST can mean so much
;-) )

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.