[TYPO3-mvc] How to implement Extbase RESTful Webservice

Uwe Trotzek t3trotzek at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 19 17:21:27 CEST 2012

Hi,

for our current project (a self made typo3 extbase extension) we have to
provide an interface to allow the possibility to export/import
information to or from third party software.

I think the most "state-of-the-art" way is to provide a REST API. Is
there currently a public extbase extension which provides a REST API? I
think there are some problems and I don't know how to start.

Does somebody have some hints?? ;-)

Thanks

Greetz
Uwe