[TYPO3-mvc] Session doesn't save

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Wed Jun 13 13:33:31 CEST 2012

Hi Dimanche,

debug your domain to see if it fetches the subdomain. If it fetches the
normal domain while on a subdomain, the session isn't properly saved...

This seems more like a backend configuration then a code thing...

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Dimanche Eat <dimanche at web-essentials.asia