[TYPO3-mvc] Extension "news" and RealUrl

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Tue Jun 12 07:45:07 CEST 2012

Hi,

in general you are right but I don't know how to do an real error proof
solution within realurl. As I got the privilege to change stuff in
EXT:news I can fix it there. This also got the advantage that this works
also for cooluri and it makes it easier to configure realurl

Georg

Am 12.06.2012 07:39, schrieb Adrien Crivelli:
> In my opinion I would say that News should not do anything special about
> URL, and we should have a way to say to RealUrl something like "if news ID
> exists, use detail action instead of index action". That would a quite
> "clean" and re-usable way to do that (for other extensions). What do you
> think ?

yeah but then you are asking in the wrong group ;)

georg